Spinnin’ Records has launched the new BASE plugin, offering an easy way for producers to create a better balance between bass and drum.
The plugin was developed in collaboration with music software manufacturer Prolody of the Focus One plugin.
We believe the balance between the bass and kick is one of the most important aspects of a dance track. In many cases it’s the starting point for a track and is the difference between something that explodes on the dancefloor and something that just doesn’t work. Getting the bass and the kick to work together perfectly is a challenge for both beginning producers and seasoned professionals. We have figured out a way to make it much, much, simpler:
BASE is a synthesizer that treats the bass and the kick as a combined musical entity: they are linked in terms of volume, spectrum and timing so they work together perfectly in your mix. We guarantee this will get your creative juices flowing and your head nod rolling.
The interface is very simple and optimized towards getting a good bassline as opposed to tweaking your sounds endlessly. Use the soundsets to get inspired and start playing immediately.
- Bass sidechain synced to DAW (includes dotted and triplets).
- Variable note length synced to DAW.
- Color for increased bass presence through crunch and overtones.
- Split MIDI into sidechain, kick and bass.
- Split Audio into two mono tracks for bass and kick, allowing additional processing.
- Adjustable mix of kick and bass.
- Includes meticulously crafted kick and bass soundsets, organized by artist, genre and vibe.
BASE for Windows and Mac is available in VST, VST3 and AU formats. It costs 29.99 EUR.
More information: Spinnin’ Records