Spitfire Audio has announced availability of Oliver Patrice Weder — OPW, an intimate composing toolkit, ranging from emotive, organic sounds to shimmering electronic manipulations.
Following Alev Lenz – 3, OPW marks the second title in a new series of sample libraries made in conjunction with the release of an artist’s album on SA Recordings, the brand new London label owned by Spitfire Audio, dedicated to supporting music created by contemporary composers.
Step into the sound world of composer Oliver Patrice Weder with OPW, a beautifully intimate composing toolkit made up of a unique blend of melodic and percussive elements, giving you both organic, emotive instruments and shimmering electronic manipulations.
Released in conjunction with the composer’s debut album of the same name, these 59 presets have been carefully recorded and curated by Oliver himself, specifically with composers and music makers in mind. Inspired by Oliver’s extensive travels, this distinctive collection will add character, texture and beauty to your scores.
Featuring his own characterful prepared piano and a Wurlitzer 200A enhanced with effects pedals, discover atmospheric delays, tempo-synced electronics, dreamy pads, swells and textures. Add rhythm and movement with raw and treated percussive one shots and loops, or for a hint of nostalgia, choose the smoky, romantic tones of the flugelhorn.
- Unique organic and synthesized sounds recorded and treated by Oliver Patrice Weder.
- 59 exclusive patches, ready to make your own.
- From one shots, loops and percussive elements to dreamy, atmospheric pads, shimmering delays and electronics that develop over time.
- Available in our award-winning standalone plugin.
- Designed specifically with the composer in mind — enhance your cinematic scores with character, texture and shimmering atmospheric beauty.
OPW is available for 29 EUR / $29 USD / £29 GBP. It runs in the Spitfire App (VST/VST3/AU/AAX).
More information: Spitfire Audio