STL Tones has launched an update to its all-inclusive mixing plugin that allows you to load entire signal chain-based expansion packs from your favorite mixers and recording studios.
Version 1.1.3 of ControlHub comes with some new modules, an additional compressor expansion pack, and various other improvements and fixes.
The ControlHub Audio Core is based on a hybrid engine, combining proprietary Tracing Technology and analog modeling to get the most accurate recreation of an entire signal chain, from preamps to coloration, compressors, equalizers, and limiters, with the ability to tweak the settings maintaining an impressive degree of realism.
You now have the power to mix your individual tracks, mix bus and master chains using complete signal chain emulations from world-class mixers. Each preset is a complete emulation of the original hardware or software signal chain.
Changes in ControlHub v1.1.3 2023.01
- Added Transient Designer module.
- Added DeEsser module.
- Added The Glue Expansion pack, based on a well-known hardware SSL Bus Compressor.
- Updated Dynamics module, now with the ability to drag modules.
- Added a Search function, you can now search for presets across all expansion packs.
- General performance improvements and bug fixes.
The update is free to ControlHub subscribers from the STL Tones Download Center.
More information: STL Tones