String Audio has released Dark Matter, a Kontakt instrument for creating outstanding and complex cinematic sound textures.
Dark Matter offers innovative sound designed sounds powered by a “single page” minimal, yet powerful interface. This allow the user to get an extremely wide palette of sound colors from the same preset, by simply changing a few parameters, or hitting the randomize button.
Each instrument is composed of four layers.The library features more than 13GB of sample material using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression (more than 20GB not compressed), giving you a lot of combinations and sound colors.
Use one of the pre-programmed instruments or use the powerful randomize function to create your own sounds.
Dark Matter features
- 13+GB of original sample material (more than 20GB not compressed).
- 4 layers for each instrument.
- Individual controls for pitch, volume, pan and layer on/off.
- Powerful randomize function.
- ADSR, amp LFO, pan LFO, HP and LP filter.
- 3000+ 24-bit stereo samples.
- 50 convolution IR.
- 5 instrument effects: skreamer, lo-fi, phaser, tape saturation, delay and chorus.
- 180+ pre-programmed instruments.
Dark Matter for Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (full version) is available for purchase for $99 USD.
More information: String Audio