Sugar Bytes has announced that its Factory synthesizer instrument is now available for iPad.
Made for complex and organic sounds, Factory sports a big modulation matrix with all kinds of features to create a wildlife of sounds.
A vast array of DSP is ready to play: Analog style oscillators and filters, but also different flavors of wavetable synthesis, Wavetable driven Waveguide resonators and a 3-FX-Chain in a dynamic signal flow.
With the Morph crossfader, sounds can be changed drastically, but always musically. The Preset Browser with tags and rating makes finding sounds easy.
- Poly Synth with Mod-Matrix and Sequencers.
- 2×10 Oscillator Engines.
- Sub-Oscillator with Ringmodulation.
- Noise Generator with 5 colors.
- 8-voice VA-Sync, Wavetable, Waveguide & Fractal Synthesis.
- 8×10 Mod Matrix with 36 targets.
- Morph Fader, 2 States & Copy/Paste.
- Envelopes & LFOs.
- Sample & Hold Module.
- Audio Unit v3 & Standalone.
- Virtual, Network, External & Bluetooth MIDI.
- Ableton Link, MIDI Learn & Host Automation.
- iCloud Sync.
Factory for iPad is free to start and will have in-app purchases to unlock Audio Unit, Save & Session Restore, iCloud Sync, etc. plus more than 500 presets.
The full version is available for purchase for $17.99 UD / 19.99 EUR.
More information: Sugar Bytes