FeelYourSound has announced an update to its electronic song-writing solution Sundog Song Studio, a standalone application that lets you develop new chord progressions, harmonious melodies, basslines, and arpeggios within minutes.
Sundog’s standalone sequencer software connects to any DAW via MIDI.
Changes in Sundog v3.9.0
- New Chord FX (“Advanced” area of pattern): “Remove 2nd note”, “Remove 3rd note”, “Remove 4th note”, “Move 2nd note one octave”, “Move 3rd note one octave”.
- New Step FX: “Rand. add extra note”. Adds a second note to a previously monophonic melody.
- Flexible window sizing: The user interface adjusts itself to any window width and height via stretching.
- Instrument colors: Double click on an instrument name to rename the instrument or assign a color.
- Bugfix: “File -> Export song to MIDI file” could lead to corrupt song parts in certain situations.
Available for Windows and Mac, Sundog Song Studio is priced $64 USD / 55 EUR. The update is free for all customers.
More information: FeelYourSound