Synapse Audio has announced an update to the Dune 3 virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac. Version 3.5 adds drag & drop modulation, a new patch browser, and a Genetics feature which automatically creates new sounds from existing patches.
Other changes in Dune 3.5:
- Native VST3 version for Apple M1 computers added.
- Improved look and feel of the MSEGs.
- Maximum polyphony increased from 16 to 24.
- Support for polyphonic aftertouch via the mod matrix.
- New compressor mode, “Punch”.
- New patches added to the factory library.
- Better memory usage. Each new plug-in instance consumes significantly less memory than v3.4.
Dune 3 for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is available for purchase for $179 USD. The update is free for registered Dune 3 customers, and can be downloaded from the user area at the Synapse Audio website. A free 30-day trial version of v3.5 will be available soon.
More information: Synapse Audio