Syntheway has released Percussion Kit, a VST instrument featuring a collection of percussion instruments.
Percussion Kit features
- Complete selector switch on GUI including the following instruments:
- Orchestral Percussion, instruments distributed across 5 octaves keyboard: Snare Roll, Triple Roll, Bass Drum, , Timpani, Gong (Tam-Tam), Suspended Cymbal, Temple Block, Triangle, Timpani II.
- Auxiliary Percussion, also known as battery percussion or accessory percussion: Triangle, Woodblock, Ride Cymbal, Cymbals, Tambourine, Sleigh Bells.
- Mallet Percussion, also known as keyboard percussion: Vibraphone, Xylophone, Glockenspiel, Marimba, Tubular Bells.
- Latin Percussion, Conga, Timbale, Bongo, Castanets.
- African Percussion Kit (Full range).
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of instruments and room. You can add your own effects, and mix the percussion the way you wish. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
Percussion Kit is available for Windows PC and costs $35 USD. A fully functional demo is available for download (generates a short beep in all output channels every 10 seconds).
Visit Syntheway for more information, audio demos and a link to download a demo verison of Percussion Kit.