Syntheway has announced the release of RetroMagix Harpsichord, a virtual harpsichord instrument for Windows.
RetroMagix is a Virtual Harpsichord based on the Flemish models, designed for creating a wide range of Harpsichord sounds.
RetroMagix Harpsichord features
- Harpsichord Mode Selector: Normal, Upper, Coupled, Electric, and Hybrid Harpsichord, ElectroCembalo.
- Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create a bright sound, rich in overtones.
- Includes 12 predefined sounds and a friendly user interface. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and selecting the harpsichord type as desired.
- Unlike a real harpsichord, RetroMagix allow dynamic changes and shapes varying its parameters, offering you a wide variety of sounds to create professional music from Classical to Neoclassical styles.
- Early music enthusiasts can enjoy an authentic experience with all of the advantages of RetroMagix to recreate the classical harpsichord sounds. Also if you looking for any instrument of harpsichord family like Virginal, Muselaar Virginal, Spinet or Clavicytherium sounds, RetroMagix can offer you an approach to those instruments that were popular between the 15th and 17th centuries.
- Multiple-Mode Filter: The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Reverb effect can control the “room ambience”.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#. The following MIDI Continuous Controllers (MIDI CC) messages are recognized and affect the described parameters.
RetroMagix Harpsichord is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for $35.90 USD. A 30-day shareware version is available for download.
More information: Syntheway