The synthQ queuing synthesizer for iPad has been updated to version 1.514.
The update features a completely rewritten sequencer module in order to address issues with Ableton Link compliance.
synthQ has been designed from the ground up with the touchscreen interface in mind. SynthQ is a subtractive synthesizer with a customizable interface.
A unique module queuing system, resizable multi-octave keyboard, and intuitive cable-based modulation controls offer a truly dynamic music-making experience for iOS.
Changes in synthQ v1.514
- Moving synthQ to the background while the sequencer is playing no longer causes breaks in the audio.
- Fixed Ableton Link beat synchronization.
- MIDI In/Out now works for the sequencer.
- Fixed issues with note transposition for the sequencer.
- Input signal volume for the vocoder has been increased.
- Audiobus 3 support.
- Updated libpd version.
- 90 new presets.
synthQ for iPad is available from the App Store for $4.99 USD.
More information: synthQ