TBProAudio has released a new 32 to 2 channel automatic microphone mixer effect plugin. AMM offers several advanced mix modes and extensive controls for each channel.
The plugin mixes 16 stereo channels into a single stereo out channel, depending on the mixing modes and channel strength.
AMM can be used to mix quickly a discussion round, a dialog with several speakers or even an audio conference with up to 16 microphones to a stereo signal.
AMM supports multiple channel configurations, from mono up to 16 stereo channels, depending on the DAW capabilities.
- 16 internal stereo channels.
- Internal mixing or external mixing with sender/receiver mode.
- Speech pre filter.
- Switchable pre-delay.
- Envelope controlled channel strength.
- Noise gate.
- Mix modes: normal, auto, auto balanced, prio.
- Moderator mode.
- Extensive channel controls like mono, trim, bypass, weight, mute, solo and pan.
- Input/output metering.
- Write channel strength as automation data to DAW.
- Click-free 64-bit internal processing.
- Large and easy to use GUI.
AMM for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for 99 EUR ex. VAT where applicable. A free demo version is available for download.
More information: TBProAudio