TBProAudio has announced the release of LA xLimit, an advanced look ahead, wideband, linked-stereo limiter including ISP detection and oversampling.
LA xLimit is specifically designed for mastering, digital editing, multimedia and any application that requires limiting of the digital signal with top notch quality and lowest aliasing.
LA xLimiter guarantees ultra fast and overshot free response by using advanced look ahead algorithms.
LA xLimit features
- Click-free 64-bit internal processing.
- State of the art low aliasing look ahead limiter design.
- “real” oversampling, up to 8x.
- 4 limiter modes: hard to smooth.
- 2 level detection modes: peak and ISP based on ITU 1770.
- Very short/long attack/release times.
- Adaptive release.
- Stereo link.
- Easy to use GUI.
- Large and accurate live meters.
LA xLimit for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available for purchase for 99 EUR.