TBProAudio has released an update to sTilt, a linear phase filter which tilts the audio spectrum around a given center frequency.
Version 2.0 now uses DSEQ’s convolution engine for distortion-free slope changes. It also comes with a scalable GUI.
sTilt 2.0 features
- Distortion free processing engine.
- Adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct.
- Adjustable center frequency.
- 5 quality modes: low, eco, medium, high, max.
- Unit auto-gain.
- Switchable clip protection.
- Sample exact A/B comparison.
- Stereo/left/right/mid/side channel selection.
- Flexible channel monitoring.
- Output gain.
- Signal mixing.
- Scalable GUI.
The plugin is a free download in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: TBProAudio