TBProAudio has announced the release of sTilt, a free linear phase filter plugin for Windows and Mac.
sTilt is a linear phase filter which tilts the audio spectrum around a given center frequency.
- Adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct.
- Adjustable center frequency.
- 5 quality modes: low, eco, medium, high, max.
- Unit autogain.
- Linear/zero phase filter design.
- Switchable clip protection.
- Sample exact A/B comparison.
- Large and easy to use GUI.
sTilt is available as a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS).