Tek’it Audio has announced the release of RECsoprano 2, an update to the free soprano recorder instrument plugin.
Previously available for Windows only, version 2.0 brings the plugin to MacOS (AU) and also includes 64-bit support for the Windows version with VST2/VST3 plugin formats.
RECSoprano 2 comes with a new UI and new features. It is based on original samples of a soprano recorder sampled by Mihai Sorohan.
The instrument features traditional tuning, envelope control, velocity parameters, polyphonic voices, reverb, and fingerings display while playing.
RECSoprano 2 features
- Samples played and recorded by Mihai Sorohan.
- Recorded at 32 bit, 44.1KHz sample-rate.
- Real-time fingerings visualization.
- 3 tuning: Modern, Renaissance and Baroque.
- Fine tune control.
- Attack and Release envelope controls.
- 3 Velocity curve modes.
- Velocity amplitude parameters.
- Integrated reverb effect.
- Pan and Gain controls.
- 6 voices polyphony.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Installer for Windows and macOS.
Register to Tek’it Audio’s news and updates to get your free download of RECsoprano 2.
More information: Tek’it Audio