Tek’it Audio has released version 1.1 of its Neogen synthesizer instrument for Windows.
This update comes with big improvements to reduce the CPU use, some improvements on the User Interface and numerous bug fixed.
Neogen is a hybrid (phase distortion/subtractive) polyphonic synthesizer with sound morphing capabilities and a rhythmic arpeggiator/sequencer.
Changes in Neogen v1.1
- BUG on Reverb Level fixed.
- BUG Sync bug on Auto-pan 1/12 beat fixed.
- BUG ARP gate fader background consistency fixed.
- BUG ARP octave and LFO Dip randomize fixed.
- BUG no undo on Limit parameter fixed.
- Optimized anti-alias filters.
- Numerous optimizations to reduce CPU use.
- Improved Undo management.
- GUI Added LFO title on filter modulator.
- GUI Updated TA Logo on main screen.
- Updated Info Screen infos.
- Improved installers.
The plugin is available for Windows (VST) for 49 EUR / $69 USD.