Terry West has announced the release of MHorse P3 MKII, a free parallel mastering effect plug-in for Windows.
What’s new? Well the most important would be the new great DeHarsh module. It also has options to switch it to M/S processing.
Next week you can expect a DeHarsh only plugin version. Next is the Low and High Exciters with each their own tune settings. New Vu meters with lightsoff animations :)
MHorse P3 MKII features
- Full Bypass.
- EQ Bypass.
- In/Output -3dB option.
- 3 parallel parametric (serial) equalizers.
- 6 Q bandwidth settings per band.
- 4 freq. for low, mid, high.
- Boost/cut option per band.
- Peak/LoShelf – Peak/HiShelf.
- Loudness boost filter.
- Combined Par/Ser EQ option (post ser).
- Special filters: Mellow, Punch, Body and Shine (39K) modes.
- MS Parallel Clarity processor.
- NY Parallel Compressor.
- NY Solo, link/unlink channels, Motown & Aural enhancer.
- 3 bands Parallel Tape Saturator.
- DC remover.
- MS Parallel Stereo Widener without loss off center (3 modes).
- CrossTalk emulator (2 modes: Vintage, Modern).
- Low / High Exciters.
- Unique Deharsh processor with Stereo/Mid/Side modes.
- Old style VU meters (-60dB~+6dB).
- VU lights on/off animation.
- Pan peak/correlation and Source material detector meters.
- Input/output 3-color peak leds.
- 3-color i/o headroom leds for low, mid, high.
- Effects energy/compress meters.
- Parallel/Serial switch.
The plug-in is available as a free download for Windows (VST).