THEPHONOLOOP has launched a sale on Texture Mozaik.01, offering a 50% discount on the Kontakt instrument library featuring over 120 unique sound sources all inspired by the sounds of the past.
The main idea behind Texture Mozaik was to create an instrument inspired by the sound design techniques used by some of the film and experimental composers from between 50s to 70s.
The name of the instrument suggests that it’s mainly focused on the textures – and yes, it’s designed to mix 2 or 3 sound sources to create evolving, old school sounds, but due to the amount of tonal sound sources available in Texture Mozaik, it’s definitely much more than just a ‘background generator’.
Texture Mozaik.01 features
- Over 11 GB of samples (uncompressed, 1540 samples in total).
- Over 120 sound sources.
- 123 presets (plus another 30 presets from audio demos).
- Samples recorded on 4 different decks.
- 4 noise samples.
- Organic sound with lots of little imperfections.
- Convolution Reverb with custom impulses (spring, hall, corridor).
- Lots of sound design options.
- Full version of Kontakt 5.6.6 (or higher) required – not compatible with Kontakt Player.
The Texture Mozaik.01 library is available for only 44.50 EUR until July 13th, 2018 (regular 89 EUR). Prices ex. VAT.
More information: THEPHONOLOOP