THEPHONOLOOP has released Cassette Plucks.01, a mixture of physical modeling, some subtractive synthesis and sampling.
It contains two different pluck instruments with an oriental vibe – both designed from the ground up. Because of all the care that was put into making of every layer and the magic touch of old cassette recorders Cassette Plucks.01 is another lofi & tasty sounding collection.
Both instruments were recorded in range of 5 octaves, with 4 dynamic layers using 2 different cassette decks. Overall there are 979 samples – 244 samples per deck, plus 2 noise samples from each deck (1,32 GB of uncompressed 24-bit WAV files).
Cassette Plucks.01 features
- Available in multiple popular formats: Kontakt 5, Ableton Live 9, Logic, SFZ & Multiformat.
- 1,32 GB of uncompressed 24-bit WAV samples (979 samples in total).
- Recorded on 2 different decks.
- Simulated round-robin in Kontakt and SFZ versions.
- 2 instruments.
- 2 noise samples (each around 2 minutes long).
- 4 dynamic layers.
- Organic sound with lots of little imperfections.
Cassette Plucks.01 is available for 21 EUR ex. VAT.
More information: THEPHONOLOOP