Togu Audio Line has released version 1.218 of the TAL-BassLine-101 virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
This release includes AAX support for Pro-Tools 10.3.6 or higher and Pro-Tools 11 and introduces some new features as FM-Filter Modulation, delete and insert steps in the sequencer, the possibility to record host automation with Midi Learn and a lot more.
Changes in BassLine-101 v1.218
- AAX support for Pro-Tools 10.3.6 or higher and Pro-Tools 11 added.
- Filter-FM for all waveforms as source added.
- Sequencer Insert, Delete, Length Global and Velocity Global added.
- MIDI automation can now record host automation.
- Keyfollow scale fixed for values > 0 and < 1.
- Better user interface performance while reading automation.
- More stable sequencer host-sync.
- Record sequence with MIDI and host sync fixed.
- Portamento Linear sample-rate bug fixed.
The BassLine-101 plug-in is available for the introductory price of $40 USD until September 10th, 2013 (regular $60 USD).
More information: Togu Audio Line / TAL-BassLine-101