Tokyo Dawn Labs has updated its TDR Feedback Compressor effect plug-in to version 0.9.01.
A carefully designed dynamic range compressor. The processor is dedicated to sum/bus compression and is the result of an intensive study about the musical behaviour of the feed-back compressor topology. Most modern compressors analyze the input signal to control gain reduction. The feed-back compressor design however “listens” to its output. This non-intuitive approach delivers an unobtrusive and highly musical compression characteristic that is able to handle complex signals with ease.
Changes in TDR Feedback Compressor v0.9.01
- GUI re-design. Smaller knobs, transfer function display and countless details.
- New parameter “Detector”.
- New compression timing control scheme with independent controls for “Release Fast” and “Release Slow”.
- “Makeup/Blend/OutGain” replaced by “Makeup/DryMix”.
- Side chain filter preview mode.
- Side chain filter section improved.
- Color section improved.
The new beta (Windows 32/64-bit VST) is available as a free download.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs