Tokyo Dawn Labs has released updates for TDR Limiter 6 GE, a modular compressor and limiter effect plugin.
TDR Limiter 6 GE is a modern dynamics compression and limiting toolkit featuring six specialized modules that can be arranged in variable order.
Together, they cover a remarkable range of applications from delicate loudness control, to brutal “brick-walling” and creative mix bus crunching.
Changes in TDR Limiter 6 GE v1.0.1
- New unlinked LR mode for COMPRESSOR and PEAK LIMITER (alt + click).
- New 16 bit dither option added to QUALITY dropdown.
- UI performance improved.
- DSP performance improved.
Also updated is OD DeEdger, the plugin that offers a new way of reducing the hardness of audio signals without negatively altering the original signal qualities.
The plugin operates in a threshold free manner, thus can comfortably handle any input signal level, type, and dynamic range. Where other plugins might under or over process, DeEdger only applies processing if any hardness is detected. Once detected, the hardness will be smoothed with remarkable elegance.
After its initial setup, DeEdger can be left in a “set and forget” configuration without further attention.
Changes in OD DeEdger v1.1.0
- Added M-only and S-only channel mode option which can be setup by toggle-clicking the M/S button.
- Added new “adaptive load” mechanism that dynamically unloads all filters & deactives all processing when there is no input signal.
- Fixed bug where frequency change was not assigned under certain cases with “Focus Listen” activated.
- Significantly reduced CPU load by further optimizing DSP framework.
- Slightly adjusted Q dependent loudness compensation in “Focus Listen” mode.
TDR Limiter 6 GE and OD DeEdger are available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX), priced at 50 EUR and 100 EUR, respectively.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs