Tone2 Audio has announced the release of Electronix, a new soundset for the Icarus wavetable synthesizer instrument.
Let the music take control! Electronix is the first soundset for Icarus. It contains 213 patches suitable for a vast number of modern genres.
It includes pumping basslines, powerful chords, impressive sequences, inspiring arpeggiators, unique vocals, cutting leads, exciting synths and morphing wobbles. The patches use the unique features of Icarus, like the 3D wavetable synthesis.
This set is perfect for modern genres, such as House, EDM, Dubstep, Electro, Complextro, Trap, Pop, Dance, Trance, Progressive, HipHop and a wide variety of other music genres.
This soundset supports modwheel and velocity. For enhanced usability the volume of all sounds have been carefully normalized. The high quality sounds have been created by the professional sounddesigners Troels Nygaard and Markus Krause.
- 213 patches created by two professional sound designers.
- The patches contain a large number of new wavetables and waveforms.
- Comfortable installation.
- Perfect integration into the user interface.
- Only high-quality content. No ‘gap filler’ patches.
- All sounds are properly programmed – they are ‘not just samples’. This gives you the complete dynamic range, a lot more expression and the highest possible sound quality.
- Most patches can be ‘morphed’ with the modwheel.
The Electronix soundset is available for purchase for 39 EUR incl. VAT.