Toontrack has announced the release of its new bass software instrument EZbass.
In addition to carefully sampled bass tones, EZbass includes MIDI as well as a host of features to aid the user in quickly and effortlessly adding bass to their songs.
“It feels amazing to finally make available what we’ve worked so hard to realize over the past few years,” says Erik Phersson, Toontrack’s Head of Software Development. “We are confident that what we have built is the most streamlined and intuitive bass production tool on the market today. We can’t wait to see and hear what our users do with it. I would like to also salute our amazing team. This is truly a group effort.”
“The anticipation and excitement from our user base has been enormous. We couldn’t be happier or prouder to finally release EZbass to market,” says Peter Knutsson, Toontrack’s CEO. “A new product line can’t be described as anything other than a company milestone. This is a great day in Toontrack history.”
EZbass is designed to go above and beyond a traditional sample library to deliver not only pristine sound but also fundamental features that effortlessly let you to add bass to your songs.
- Two carefully sampled bass guitars – one vintage and one modern.
- Arrange, compose, change and rearrange – without leaving the software.
- Comes with bass MIDI for a broad range of styles.
- Use drum or keyboard MIDI and have EZbass automatically create matching basslines.
- Alter the performance or the subtler details of the MIDI using the built-in ‘Grid Editor.’
- Audio to MIDI conversion based on the same technology found in Superior Drummer 3.