Updated in EZdrummer v1.1
- User mixer presets containing pan, volume and bleed settings can now be saved
- Half/double tempo switch allows to preview grooves as half time/double time variants
- The position in the groove is now indicated by a blue pointer under the text in the display
- New graphics and scrollbar for MIDI browser allowing unlimited levels to be accessed
- Velocity sweep controls can now be set at 255 different values (doubling resolution)
- Various bug fixes
Visit Toontrack for more information.