Touch Loops has released Tokyo Electro, a sample pack that features a collection of sounds influenced by the music scene of Tokyo and the rest of the world.
The pack is inspired by artists such as Sam Gallaitry, Seiho, Yasutaka Nakata, Tofu Beats, PC Music, Sophie, and more.
A totally unique and inspirational future electro-pop sample pack packed full of bass loops and samples, playful drum machine grooves, hip-hop and dance inspired rhythms, bubbly synth loops, organic textures and everything else you could need to add the flavours of Japan to your very own collection – just check out the demo!
As always, we’ve included a huge bank of hard hitting drum one shots, midi for all musical loops and location setting Japanese phrases for extra authenticity. An incredibly unique sample pack that we know you’re going to reach for time and time again.
The sample pack is available for £22 GBP.
Touch Loops has also released the following packs recently:
- Ambient Keys, a collection of 100 exquisite piano loops and phrases capture the true essence of performance.
- Afro Palpitations, inspired by classic house, tropical sounds and an afro twist yet with enough originality to inspire even the most strict of sample aficionados.
- Dystopian Worlds, a soundset for the Air Music Tech Vacuum Synth, inspired by an undying love for analogue synthesis, 80’s film sound tracks and the latest production of Blade Runner 2049.
- Hip-Hop Break Ups, A one-stop solution for hip-hop beats, loops, one shots and samples pieced together from live recordings, MPC session and extensive sampling.
- Cinematic Ambience, a sample pack that explores the delicate, beautiful and ethereal world of ambience, soundscapes, performance and pad infused sonic landscapes. Inspired by the works of Eno, Asa, ambient electronica and film score.
More information: Touch Loops