Triple Spiral Audio has announced the release of Paradox Lost Redux, a unique Kontakt instrument library by Beautiful Void Audio based on strange, beautiful, and bizarre soundscapes, drones and “simple” tones.
At times the sounds capture a fitting, paradoxical cross between evolving and static, beautiful and dirty, dark and light. Some sounds will seem familiar but foreign, like an old synth you once knew but can’t place.
Through the sound sources, we’ve also sculpted a wide range of sounds, including plucks, guitar like sounds, organ like sounds, piano and harp like sounds – which are in addition to the already beautiful and compelling drones and soundscapes.
Paradox Lost Redux features
- 93 Samples (96khz, 24bit, lossless compression with NCW).
- 1.13GB (as NCW files) – uncompressed, 1.51GB.
- 130 Snapshots in sevral different categories.
- 27 unique and enthralling Multis.
- 4 unique and strange NKI presets.
- Sounds by Erick McNerney.
- Presets by Erick McNerney and Paul Lebküchner.
- Engine and GUI by Paul Lebküchner (Sound Aesthetics Sampling).
Paradox Lost Redux for Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (full version) is on sale for 11.50 EUR for a limited time (regular 22.50 EUR). The original Paradox Lost is included with a purchase.
More information: Triple Spiral Audio