Tritik has released version 1.1.1 of its free Krush bitcrusher effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Krush offers a sound palette that ranges from the dirtiest digital effects to crunchy modulated colors. The update offers some fixes and improvements.
With its bit crushing and downsampling algorithms, Krush combines the crispy taste of the digital realm with the warmth of its drive stage and analog modeled resonant filters. A modulation section allows you to quickly add extra life to the sound by modulating any parameter.
Changes in Krush v1.1.1
- Fixed: Wet/dry parameters not correctly recalled when linked.
- Fixed: Automation of certain parameters not working in FL studio.
- Fixed: Presets not listed in alphabetical order (macOS 10.13).
- Tweak: Knobs do not follow horizontal mouse movements anymore (but only vertical ones).
- Tweak: When resizing the UI, save last size as default UI size.
- Tweak: UI improvements (smoother resizing; widgets animation…).
Krush is a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX).