Vengeance Sound has released version 1.2.5 of VPS Avenger, a versatile synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The most versatile and best sounding synth you will ever encounter. There is nothing VPS Avenger can’t do, it offers you tons of features and a gigantic growing library from some of the best sound designers on this planet.
Changes in VPS Avenger 1.2.5
- Added: Progress bar for function “publish expansion”.
- Fixed: ARP muting itself on touching notes.
- Fixed: Minor issue on loading NPoint Envelopes.
- Fixed: Aliasing chorder oscs when VSAW num oct parameter = 1.
- Fixed: Rare click sounds that were audible on voice start while send-fx strength was modulated.
- Fixed: Renaming a preset and using prev/next arrows did load the wrong preset.
- Fixed: Sample name for user samples in the stacker is displayed correct.
- Fixed: MIDI CC import did not update GUI, import did append the list instead of replacing it.
- Fixed: Wrong initial values for mixer volumes after preset load. this caused some “pop” sound in specific circumstances (1.2.4).
- Fixed: Issue with AM-FM filter in the filter module which have been very slow (1.2.4).
- Added: Cursor key support for the preset view in the content search (1.2.4).
- Fixed: using right-arrow in the new sound browser did accidentally load a new preset instead of the selected sound (1.2.4).
- Fixed: missing drum-sequencer notes (1.2.4).
- Improved: Avenger loading time (1.2.4).
- Added: System-ID locked licenses (1.2.3).
- Added: new Avenger skin: Chrono_Jade by SatYa (1.2.3).
- Fixed: high CPU usage on some filter models while no audio was playing (1.2.3).
- New mode: if you right-click on the Drumkit lock buttons, they will lock all except the clicked button (1.2.3).
- Fixed: Crash that occurs while loading a sample while playing notes (1.2.3).
- Fixed: Crash in the new sound browser (1.2.3).
- Fixed: Crash on loading VPS Avenger (1.2.3).
- Win: Fixed importing expansions from folders that containing UTF8 chars (1.2.3).
- Fixed: Drumkit browser lock-state is was not remembered when reopening the GUI (1.2.3).
- Fixed: Rare problem with double drum sequencer notes on loop (1.2.3).
- Fixed: Minichain FX “Drum SQ BD” Triggermode (1.2.3).
- Fixed: Logic-problem when OSC voice limit was set to 1, ARP was active for a OSC and Wavetable trigger was set to “FIRST” (1.2.3).
- Under certain environments preset loading time is faster now (1.2.3).
- Dozens of small improvements and minor bug-fixes (1.2.3).
- Preparations under the hood for the next synthesis module (1.2.3).
VPS Avenger (VST/AU/AAX) is available from Plugin Boutiuqe. It is also included in the exclusive Vengeance Sound VPS Avenger+ Bundle, which includes Avenger, a tutorial course and 3 expansion packs.