Bitwig has announced that the beta of its Bitwig Studio 2.4 is now ready for testing.
Bitwig Studio 2.4 features our Sampler reborn. Now equipped with granular and wavetable techniques, new sounds are at your fingertips and performance-ready.
Throw in visual crossfading and a revamped multisample editor, and Sampler has gone from trusted sideman to solo act.
Changes in Bitwig Studio 2.4
- Revamped Sampler: Our Sampler received a big makeover with new features, granular and wavetable playback modes, and a new multisample editor with groups.
- MIDI channel support: Tracks and layers are now channel-aware and multitimbral.
- Modulation workflow improvements: Modulation mappings can now by copied between different sources and targets.
- Device updates: New Note FX Layer, Channel Filter, and Channel Map devices, as well as new modes in Bit-8.
- Modulator updates: New parameter sequencer (ParSeq-8), Note Counter, and improvements to Steps.
- And more…
Everyone with an active Upgrade Plan can now download the Bitwig Studio 2.4 Beta installer from their Bitwig user account.
More information: Bitwig