TubeOhm has released Fluid v1.0.1, a subtractive synth with user loadable samples (16/24 Bit) to enhance the sound.
- 6-voice polyphony
- 128 sound templates
- 3 sampler or osc (selectable) per voice
- envelopes: Attack Time, Attack level, Decay Time, Decay Level, Break Time, Break Level, Sustain, Release
- 2 multi-filters BP/HP, Q and frequency
- 3 LFO´s: Sin, Sqr, Tri, Saw, Noise
- ringmodulator and Osc sync
- 4 effects: Tubeamp, multi-function Chorus, Reverb and Delay
- MIDI Learn for all imporatant parameters
Fluid is available for Windows VST and costs 49 EUR.
Visit TubeOhm for more information, audio demos and a link to download the demo of Fluid.