Two Notes Audio Engineering has released version 1.0.4 of Torpedo PI-Free, a “Speaker Miking Simulation” plug-in effect for Windows and Mac.
The Torpedo PI-FREE is based on our flagship model, the PI-101, but only features 1 model of power amp simulation (EL34 / AB class), 1 speaker cab (based on a Marshall 4×12) and 1 type of microphone (based on a Shure SM57). And you still have the full Post FX section.
Changes in Torpedo PI-Free v1.0.4
- Audio processing optimizations.
- Plugin parameters correctly saved and loaded at closing and opening of a project.
- Better management of internal DAW presets.
- Default and step values changed on some controls (input and output gain, compressor).
- Mouse wheel support improved.
- Impulse loading error fixed when display window is off.
- GUI : Vu-meter scale changed.
- GUI : modification of the PowerAmp display when off.
- GUI : few display bugs fixed.
- GUI : TwoNotes website URL inserted in the About box.
- GUI : other minor GUI improvements.
- Audio Unit: reduced window display mode improved.
- Audio Unit: better management of automation and control surfaces.
- Audio Unit : random Logic AU Validation Tool crash when validating plugin fixed.
Torpedo PI-Free for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available as freeware. Torpedo PI-101, featuring 8 different PA types, more than 30 different cabs (and more to come each month) and 8 studio standard microphones is scheduled for release early March or the end of February.