u-he has released new builds of nearly all of its plug-ins.
This is the first beta round for our upcoming update-releases. In the past weeks…months? .. we worked feverishly on making this a very solid update.
We’ll update about 12 products, which all contain numerous bugfixes and improvements.
Changes in rev 3819
- UI update
- All plug-ins now have 10% UI scaling but not all of them have yet been redesigned for High Definition graphics. However, many bugs related to UI (scaling / gamma /analyzer,…) have been tackled.
- A full UI makeover has been done for
- ACE – new outlets for voice-specific modulators, new knobs, more clarity
- Diva – more clarity, less clutter, “LEDs aren’t switches”, Multi-core button is now in the top row
- Also, Zebra’s UI has been improved in parts, and the Unempty Dark Horse completed.
- Added Configuration / MIDI Learn page to the following products: Zebra, DarkZebra, Zebrify, Satin, Diva, ACE, Bazille, Hive. We’ll add this to some other products in the future and will add more options to the preferences over time.
- Fixed “Apple Logic / Studio One – Missing GUI Bug” on OS X. Editor windows for Diva, Uhbik, MFM2, Filterscape, Podolski, Triple Cheese will now open in Logic and Studio One again!
- General bugfixes, individual fixes, general improvements not mentioned before
- Fixed missing cable option-menu in ACE & Bazille
- Fixed MIDI CC & Modulation Source/Target issues in several products
- Fixed notehangers, dropped notes, etc.. in several products
- Improved overall MIDI timing, Sequencer, Arpeggiator and LFOs
- Improved LFO sync to Sequencer in Hive
- Improved Hive’s Phaser (two extra parameters) & Compressor
- Added a German HIVE manual
- Added new initialization preset for ACE, DIVA, HIVE, Zebralette
The new installers are available for download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) from the u-he forum at KVR Audio.
More information: u-he