Ultimate Midi Plugin has announced the release of a new VST plugin for creating chord progressions based on a chord table and rhythm editor: UChord.
Chord Table is an intuitive and quick way to select chords. Chords that are in the scale and those that are not in the scale, are visually distinguished, and chords can be played in either Voicing, No Voicing, or Rhythm mode. With the transpose dialog, you can transpose the chord table, scale, and progression at once or separately.
You can create a custom rhythm and arpeggiator to apply to all chord data in the rhythm editor. It also provides basic options such as save, edit, delete, and bpm control options. It is not a passive rhythm preset option method, but an active rhythm composition method.
- Based on a chord table, simply select chords and make chord progressions.
- Create a custom rhythm and arpeggiator with the rhythm editor.
- Transpose and scale sort option.
- Organize progressions.
- Presets management with favorites and fast search.
- Drag MIDI file into DAW: Voicing, No Voicing, Rhythm.
- Intuitive and easy to use interface.
- Useful setting options.
Available for Windows as a 64-bit VST, UChord is on sale for an introductory price of $12 USD (regular $49 USD).
More information: Ultimate Midi Plugin