Ueberschall has announced the release of the Ueberschall Downloader, a one-stop solution for soundbank management.
Register, download, import and activate your Elastik soundbanks quick and easy with this standalone app, available both for macOS and Windows. Download huge amounts of loops with a few clicks and then activate them in the Elastik player with just one button.
Simple to use but efficient, the Ueberschall Downloader is the perfect partner for Elastik and will help you get the most out of your loop collection!
Ueberschall Downloader features
- Easy to use with a streamlined user interface.
- Download any number of loop libraries to a defined folder.
- Pause or resume downloads at anytime.
- Automatic decompression of downloaded archives.
- Import and activate your soundbanks for use in Elastik.
- Register new serials to your Ueberschall account.
- Remove soundbanks from your computer.
- Ideal app for our Bundles and Complete Bundles.
Ueberschall has also released an update to Elastik. Version 3.6 features full Apple Silicon M1 support, as well as bugfixes. It is available for free as standalone app and VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin for macOS and Windows.
More information: Ueberschall