Ueberschall has released a 1.6 GB sample library comprising of compacted / subtracted club grooves which capture the latest pectrum of sound frameworks used in the scene.
Minimal Techno contains 1.6 GB of style accurate leads, pads, bass, drums, stealth elements, spheres and textures. All samples have been refined and designed for Minimal Techno, Electro and Tech House but will mesh with parent and sibling genres such as: Glitch, Minimal House, MonoMusic, MicroMusic, Rave, IDM. Traditional percussive and other instrumentation randomization is enhanced with microtonal textures and sound incidents.
Minimal Techno features 1.6 GB content (75 Construction Kits, 1200 Loops and Samples) and is available for PC and Mac (AU/VST/RTAS).
The sound library comes along with the loop player “Elastik” includes features like:
- highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting in best quality.
- innovative “LoopEye” for fast loop variations.
- all parameters midi controllable.
- multiple content management.
- each product separately installable.
- mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map).
- save audio of original and modified loops.
- creation of user presets.
- filter with “kill function” (-72db).
- adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 bpm.
- audio engine for quick adaptation.
- and many many more.
Minimal Techno is available for $119 USD / 99 EUR.
Visit Ueberschall for more information and audio demos.