Univers Sons has released version 1.0.10 (non beta) of UVI Workstation, a multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow.
With UVI Workstation, we’ve added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable. UVI Workstation is fully powered by the UVI Engine XT, the new generation of the award-winning UVI Engine technology.
UVI Workstation features
- New UVI Engine XT design provides superior sound quality and functionality.
- 100% compatible with the UVI Soundcards from Ultimate Sound Bank.
- Easily expandable with new Soundpack downloads from UVISoundsource.com.
- Universal compatibility Mac/Win.
- Supports all major plug-in formats (Audio Units, VST, RTAS, MAS).
- Manage instruments and loops in the same interface.
- New smart integrated browser.
- New “info” section with text, pictures, and website link.
- Convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan….
- Unlimited parts.
- Up to 64 MIDI channels.
- Disk streaming per part.
- Multiple separate outputs.
- MIDI learn.
- Expert mode.
- Cross-platform Multi’s with host compatible.
- Sound Design-Shaping tools: envelopes, multimode filters, LFOs, pitch…
- Unlimited FX instances.
- Complete professional effects arsenal, with easy editing. (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor…).
- Excellent sounding convolution reverb.
- Direct sync to host: tempo & transport.
- State-of-the-art real-time time-stretch algorithm.
- Real-time sync to the beat: loops are always in time.
- Latch mode.
- Sample/Slice Start for loops and phrases.
- Drag & Drop MIDI & Audio.
- Import REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV and more.
- Direct connection to the UVI SoundSource RSS feed.
UVI Workstation is available for Windows and Mac at no cost, and a free UVI Soundpack demo can be downloaded as well.
Visit UVI for more information.