UVI has launched a limited time sale on the Rotary effect plugin, an exacting rotary speaker emulation with modern controls and independent mic placement for sophisticated tone shaping.
Rotary brings a vintage effect into the modern age with intuitive and deep controls, a fast workflow and a sophisticated engine. Explore it on a multitude of uses from keyboard and guitar setups to contemporary sounds, vocals and more, and see why Rotary is destined to become a future classic.
- Custom microphone placement (hemispherical).
- Intuitive macro controls (width, distance, skew) and independent click-drag microphone placement.
- 3D real-time ray-traced early reflections, simulating up to third order.
- Shape sounds naturally (metrics based on original horn / drum directivity measurements).
- Precise angular Doppler effect.
- Realistic sound diffusion for open and closed box configurations.
- Precise tone reproduction (measured horn / drum impulse responses).
- Amplifier Drive: faithful reproduction of even / odd harmonics.
- Amplifier Pre-Emphasis control (compensates horn frequency response).
Rotary is on sale for $39 USD / 39 EUR through July 27th, 2020 (regular 79 USD/EUR). It comes in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats.
More information: UVI