VCV has released version 0.6.1. of the Rack open source virtual modular synthesizer for Windows, Mac and Linux.
The update including gamepad and computer keyboard MIDI support, JACK support on Linux, power meters, and Bridge VST/AU instrument plugins with MIDI, DAW transport, and clock.
Changes in Rack v0.6.1
- Added gamepad MIDI driver.
- Added computer keyboard MIDI driver.
- Added JACK support on Linux.
- Added velocity mode to MIDI-Trig.
- Added MIDI multiplexing so multiple MIDI modules can use the same MIDI device on Windows.
- Made Module Browser layout more compact.
- Added power meter.
- Added icons to toolbar.
- VCV Bridge 0.6.1
- Replaced VST effect plugin with VST instrument plugin with audio inputs.
- Added MIDI support.
- Added DAW transport and clock.
VCV Rack is a free download.
More information: VCV Rack