Rob Papen has recently released an update to Vecto, a virtual instrument based on vector synthesis.
Version 1.0.2 includes new features such as granular resynthesis, new filters, MPE support, VST3 support, and 231 new presets.
Vecto is a four-oscillator vector synthesizer that allows users to draw in vector paths to shape the sound in many different ways. Included are a large range of oscillator waves, plus sampled waveforms and lots of different modulation options and preset vector paths to help create the unique Vecto sound!
Changes in Vecto v1.0.2
- VST3 support.
- 253 new presets.
- Granular resynthesis of the samples with a grain On/Off, grain size, length & randomization.
- Sample Offset Dial (is sample is selected as waveform).
- New Filters: 12/24dB Zero Delay Filters.
- New effects: Tremolo / Vibrato / Auto Pan.
- New Play Modes: Poly MPE, Mono Hi / Lo, Legato Hi / Lo.
- New Mod Sources: MIDI Brightness cc 74 / cc 113 / cc 114.
- New Mod Destination: Sample Offset + Granular parameters.
- Control Menu (upper right corner of the GUI).
- Date Ordering of presets in the Bank Manager.
- Scroll Wheel for the Manager screens.
- Other small updates/fixes.