Venn Audio has announced the release of V-Clip, the commercial sequel to the highly regarded Free Clip.
V-clip is a high quality multi-algorithm soft clipper that is equally well suited as a creative saturation tool as it is as a mastering stage professional clipping maximizer.
V-Clip is here! Finesse your distortion with multiple waveform displays, fine-grain controls over positive/negative samples, DC offset and clipping function parameters.
- Live tracing of your signal along the clipping curve for clear and transparent monitoring of your signal loudness and clipping amount.
- Double-precision 64-bit floating-point processing supported natively and upscaled internally regardless of input.
- Large selection of different clipping sigmoid functions to choose from.
- Up to 256x oversampling with three different advanced polyphasic anti aliasing filter types.
- Custom clipping mode to provide separate waveshaping for positive and negative samples plus DC offset control and filtering, allowing for unique sounding distortion with even and odd harmonics.
- Advanced waveform visualisation and oscilloscope view.
- Use Auto-gain or auto-ceiling to adjust for new peaks introduced by oversampling, or inter-sample peaks.
- Built in test-tone, gain matching.
V-Clip is available for $30 USD / 28 EUR. It comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats.
More information: Venn Audio