Kevin Schröder has posted a video of a comparison between the Minimoog Model D synthesizer and The Legend, the analog modeled emulation by Synapse Audio.
A comparison between the original Minimoog Model D of the year 1976 and The Legend by Synapse Audio.
Patches are only roughly approximated, but in my mind the sound is close.
The Legend accurately models every component of the synth, including the snappy filter and amplifier envelopes, and the massive bottom end.
Additionally, The Legend features Unison and Polyphonic modes, allowing for thick stereo sounds and polyphonic play.
The Legend features
- Accurate circuit simulation.
- Two Revisions modeled, Early and Late.
- 8x Oversampled engine.
- Vectorized core with Unison, Mono and four-voice Polyphony modes.
- More than 400 patches included.
- Available as VST, Audio Unit and Rack Extension.
The Legend is available for Windows and Mac, priced at for $99 USD.
More information: Synapse Audio