Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on its VirtualCZ phase distortion synthesizer instrument that brings the sounds of the Casio CZ series of synths.
VirtualCZ is an emulation of the synthesis engine from the CASIO CZ range of synthesisers that were produced in the 1980s. It also functions as an editor for those synthesisers, since it can save, load and transmit CZ System Exclusive (SYSEX) data.
VirtualCZ offers many enhancements and extra features to increase the possibilities and improve usability.
- Recreates the unique synthesis engine of the CZ synths (it models the flagship CZ-1 but does all the other ones too!).
- Works as a SYSEX editor/librarian for all CZ hardware as well as an emulation.
- MSEG Envelope.
- 2 Phase Distortion oscillators per voice (each has 8 wave shapes, which can be different for alternate cycles).
- 6 loopable envelope generators per voice (switchable between easy-to-use ADSR and powerful 8-Stage MSEG mode).
- Tempo syncable LFO for vibrato, with 7 shapes.
- Ring Modulation and Noise Modulation.
- 32 voice polyphonic/mono/legato modes.
- Unison and detuning effects.
- Stereo panning effects.
- Send Sysex.
- Vintage stereo chorus/ensemble effect.
- Microtonal tuning support.
- Easy to use interface: all key synthesis functions accessible on the front panel.
- Import/export presets for all plugin formats & cross-format preset browser.
- Includes over 200 high quality presets plus ability to load thousands of CZ patches online.
- Available for OSX and Windows in Standalone, VST2, VST3, Audiounit and AAX formats.
More information: Plugin Boutique