Voxengo has released an update to its HarmoniEQ parametric, harmonically-enhanced equalizer plugin for Windows and Mac.
Harmonic enhancement HarmoniEQ applies to the sound is an inherent element of its overall sonic quality. HarmoniEQ also features dynamic equalization modes that offer you a vast palette of sound-shaping capabilities, suitable for mastering.
Since the easiness of tuning was one of our goals when producing this plugin, HarmoniEQ features a single control surface to control the equalizer curve. HarmoniEQ’s control surface workflow implements our best findings in the area of “user-equalizer” interaction.
Changes in HarmoniEQ v2.4
- Added AAX support.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Added equalizer bands coloration.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- Added “anti-aliasing” spectrum display mode.
- 35% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).