Voxengo has released version 1.6 of LF Max Punch, a professional audio effect plugin for music and sounds where low-frequency thump and punch are most welcome, and where distortion is applied specifically to bring the bass sound to life.
LF Max Punch plugin dynamically emphasizes selected bass frequency band, applies a smooth saturation over it, and produces additional sub-harmonic content, with the ability to blend it with the original bass band sound. Optional compression can then be applied to the resulting low-frequency sound.
LF Max Punch first splits the broad-band signal into low- and high-frequency bands and then applies the aforementioned effects to the lower band only.
Changes in LF Max Punch v1.6
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added “Brown” and “White” color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
LF Max Punch for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $79.95 USD.