VSTplug has announced version 1.2 of the William De-esser, a de-esser audio effect plugin for Windows.
Version 1.2 adds some visual optimizations and includes an additional feature which allows a second level of compression to smooth over any damage done by filtering labelled threshold 2.
A windows 32-bit and 64-bit VST2 plugin, the william de-esser is a zero latency compression tool that is not for only de-essing vocals but also for the entire track.
William De-esser features
- 4 filter types:
- BP1: A smooth sounding RBJ bandpass filter.
- BP2: A ZDF bandpass filter with a mild grit.
- HP1: A TDF2 style filter type with smoothness and character.
- HP2: A generic C+ filter which due to its subtractive quality adds a raspiness.
- Intuitive dBFS and LU loudness metering.
- Optimized CPU usage by Le Attol (Robert Ellis Langford).
The plugin is available for $5 USD.
More information: VSTplug