Waves Audio has announced the release of the OVox Vocal ReSynthesizer, a next-generation voice-controlled synthesizer, and vocal effects processor that lets you transform your vocals.
You can use OVox as a plugin or standalone app (with or without a DAW) to create rich vocoder, talkbox, harmonizer, pitch/tune, vocal arpeggiation effects and beyond, with superior sound quality and instant results.
Whether you’re a producer, musician or engineer, the Waves OVox Vocal ReSynthesis places an unprecedented menu of vocal synthesis and vocal morphing options in your hands—from classic Daft Punk-style vocoding to futuristic vocal effects that defy category.
OVox delivers its ultra-high-resolution sound quality thanks to Waves’ Organic ReSynthesis® (ORS) technology, which takes your vocal signal and breaks it down to its core “DNA” elements—amplitude, pitch, and formant. It then re-synthesizes these elements to create a new pristine processed signal, without any of the artifacts that sometimes plague vocal synth-type instruments.
- Voice-controlled synth and vocal FX processor.
- Powered by Waves Organic ReSynthesis® technology.
- Plugin or standalone app: no DAW necessary.
- Create anything from innovative pitch/tune, harmonizing and arpeggiation to classic vocoder & talkbox effects.
- Automatic Note Mapper to trigger chords, harmonies or scales from your vocal tracks.
- Built-in 8-voice synth with dual high-resolution synth engines.
- 9 customizable LFOs/Sequencer, ADSR and ORS modulators.
- 6 modulatable FX: AutoPan, Chorus, Comp, Delay, Distortion, Reverb.
- Fully modulatable 4-band EQ.
- Packed with hundreds of presets.
OVox is on sale for the intro price of $69.99 USD for a limited time.
More information: Waves Audio