Waves has announced the H-EQ, a hybrid equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
H-EQ is a uniquely powerful hybrid equalizer, featuring vintage and modern EQ inspired by the finest British and American consoles; seven different filter types per band, including a newly-developed, one-of-a-kind asymmetrical bell filter; an intuitive keyboard graphic that lets you choose frequencies by clicking on notes; an exclusive MS Mode so you can apply different EQ to Mid and Side content; and a flexible real-time frequency spectrum analyzer with multiple display options.
- Seven filter types per band: US Vintage, UK Vintage 1, UK Vintage 2, US Modern, UK Modern, Digital 1 and Digital 2.
- Newly-developed asymmetrical bell filter.
- Exclusive MS matrix mode: Apply different EQ to Mid and Side content.
- Keyboard graphic: Choose frequencies by clicking on notes.
- Real-time frequency spectrum analyzer.
Waves H-EQ is available to purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD (Native) / $149 USD (TDM). Regular price $200 USD (Native) / $300 USD (TDM). Owners of Waves Mercury with current Waves Update Plan coverage get H-EQ at no charge.