Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on Wavesfactory’s Spectre, a sound-shaping tool that combines the best features of an enhancer coupled with a graphical parametric equalizer.
Spectre introduces harmonic content to bring color and life to the sound. It includes eight different saturation algorithms to get different colors.
Spectre processes the difference between the input signal and the EQ signal, introducing harmonic content to just the part of the spectrum that you want from a variety of saturation algorithms based on classic recording hardware.
Spectre can be used on individual tracks, sub-mixes, the entire mix and is ideal for mastering.
- Enhancer / Exciter with five parallel boost-only parametric bands (Low Shelf, 3 Peak, High Shelf) with the workflow of a graphical equaliser with frequency, Q and gain parameters for each band.
- 8 different saturation algorithms: Tube, Tape, Solid, Warm Tube, Class B, Diode, Bit, Digital.
- Additional “clean” channel that converts Spectre in a parallel boosting EQ.
- Optional 4x and 16x oversampling modes offer pristine quality with no aliasing even with aggressive settings.
- Process mono/stereo signals, only left or right, mid or side channels.
Spectre for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is on sale for $79 USD until November 5th, 2018.
More information: Wavesfactory Spectre