The Wavosaur free audio editor application for Windows has been updated to version 1.3, introducing new dockable Widgets for various audio parameter measurements.
Wavosaur is a cool free sound editor, audio editor, wav editor software for editing, processing and recording sounds, wav and mp3 files. Wavosaur has all the features to edit audio (cut, copy, paste, etc.) produce music loops, analyze, record, batch convert.
Wavosaur supports VST plugins, ASIO driver, multichannel wav files, real time effect processing.
Changes in Wavosaur v1.3
- New Widgets, completely dockable windows with high performance measurements for various audio parameters:
- Real time ouput FFT (multichannel).
- RMS power measurements.
- Scope mode for output signal visualization.
- Panning for stereo analysis.
- Lots of bug corrections/optimizations x86 & x64 bits
- Channel processing
- Auxiliary left and auxiliary right channel conversion to mono.
- Conversion to mono optimized with mix of only selected channels.
- New “Select all” feature on right click.
- New FXP and FXB management with strong support of Steinberg VST program and bank files.
Wavosaur is available for download for 32/64-bit Windows.
More information: Wavosaur